0
Reviewed by: [Filipino] Female 40′S

I’ve been driving in and around Japan for nature trips since arriving .I have driven different kinds of cars before. I found that this car is one of the most gasoline-efficient, best value for money, comfortability even for long drives.I love the wide view the dashboard offers, wide leg-room,passenger capacity, engine performance, sleek exterior but roomy interior with compact useful features such as drinking slots.Flat flooring, easy sliding seats,easy going to third row seats, sliding doors for tight parking spaces, as advantages. For disadvantage, slow throttle pick-up, goes back a little when stopped on sloped road.

*** Improving idea ***

This would be a perfect car for me if the seats can be transformed into beds, just like the Spike version with 8 seat capacity, which is not available in Japan when i bought this. For the luggage, it would be better if the third row seats are to be tucked below floor for maximum luggage capacity.The back seats could have pockets. For an active lifestyle like mine, it would be appreciated if there will be an option for removable light-blocking curtains.Overall, I am very satisfied, and consider this as the best car I ever bought in terms of value, engine power and usefulness.

Post a Comment

 
Top